This year has flown! Here's what I finished in 2009:
A larger view of the slideshow can be seen here.
On January 1, 2009, I wrote some stitching & blogging goals for the year:
- Enjoy my stitching. Done!
- Keep blogging. Done!
- Try to finish a few WIPs, and end the year with fewer than I have now. (Unfortunately, I can't get an accurate count now, so I'll just have to count finishes vs. starts for the year!) Well, I finished 5 started in previous years, and only have 2 started and not finished for this year, so I guess that's progress!
- Start the whitework Frances Cheyney sampler from The Essamplaire. (This will be stitched as a SAL with a friend, and I had hoped to start it today, but it can wait.) Ummm.... No.
- Enjoy my stitching.
- Keep blogging. (Actually, I have a few plans for the blog, but I'll go over these in a separate post in the next week or so.)
- Continue decreasing the WIP count!
- Stitch Erin's First Christmas ornament and get it finished. (And maybe do one for the second year, too!)
- Finish my master craftsman piece on time.
- Start something by Jean Hilton.
- Start something by Gay Ann Rogers.