/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another busy week

No pics today, as I'm writing this on my lunch break. This is working out to be another hectic week, with multiple evening activities. The good news is that these activities are mostly stitching-related!

Monday, I realized I had an EGA board meeting on Tuesday, and I started to get my information together for a report to the board. I'm working on bringing in a teacher in the spring. We had previously narrowed the list of classes down to a select few, for voting by the membership. I had the packet of class descriptions on my desk a few weeks ago when I emailed the teacher for color photos. The good news is that the photos arrived in plenty of time for the board meeting. The bad news is that I had subsequently cleaned off my desk, and I think the class descriptions were filed into the wrong pile, and ended up in the trash!!!! :-( At least, that's the only thing I can think happened to them, since I can't find them anywhere. So, I sent off a sheepish note to the teacher, and only had the photos to bring to the board meeting.

Tuesday evening, of course, was the board meeting - after I got my hair cut.

Tonight is our goldwork group night. I've made some progress on the shamrock. The two horizontal leaves are mostly done, and the top leaf is about half done. I hope to finish the leaves tonight.

And tomorrow is the stitch night at the LNS!

Needless to say, I probably won't have time to update the blog again until at least Friday evening! Thanks for your patience! :-)

No comments: