/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Camelot...

The latest Jim Wurth ornament arrived on my doorstep this afternoon. I eagerly opened it to see what was next in the Dodecagon series, and immediately started singing (much to DH's dismay):

Camelot (da da dum dum dum)
Camelot (da da dum dum dum)

In short there's simply not

A more congenial spot

For happily ever-aftering

Than here in Ca-me-lot!
(with apologies to Lerner & Loewe)

Yes, the next ornament is named Camelot. Appropriately enough for February, one of the main colors in this piece is pink.
Between my determination to keep up with this series and a need to set To the Acorn aside for a bit after 3 straight weeks, I've started it already.* I'll try to frequently post my progress on this piece, so stay tuned.

* This is an exception to my WIP-loss challenge, remember?

3 comments:

Terry said...

This is such a pretty one of Jim's I look forward to seeing your progress. Each time its always difficult to know which one you like the best

Love to Stitch 99 said...

I know so well how you feel as I am doing exactly the same thing.

Will be watching your progress on the ornament.

Pierrette =^..^=

Dani - tkdchick said...

that's going to be so lovely. Hmmm when I think of camelot... its MOnty Python!