/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The To-Be-Finished List

Here's the preliminary list of pieces I want to finish in my challenge. Clicking on the name will show what the finished piece is supposed to look like (or the painted canvas for the kimono), and I'll try to add pictures of the current state of each in the next day or two.

  1. Fantasy Remembered - stumpwork EGA GCC by Luan Callery (due in September)
  2. Luck of the Irish - goldwork EGA GCC by Michele Roberts (due in September)
  3. Tassels Kimono - hand-painted canvas from Sophia Designs
  4. Blackberries - silk gauze design by Gitta's Charted Petit Point
  5. Be You to Others Sampler (a.k.a. The Ninja Squirrel Sampler) - cross stitch design by Hillside Samplings
  6. Scottlee - counted canvas design by Jean Hilton
  7. Winds of Color - line drawn canvas design by Elsa Parrish
  8. Examplar IV - historical-style sampler by Catherine Theron
  9. Redwork Mystery Sampler by Gay Ann Rogers (if I get all the parts before finishing this challenge)
  10. Rose's Pyramid - stumpwork pyramid box by Marsha Papay Gomola
(Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of Scottlee or Winds of Color on the web!)

I have a lot of work in front of me - but I've deliberately chosen a wide range of techniques, so I won't get bored with any one piece!

Now, I may stitch a bit before going back to Harry Potter...

(Edited to correct the date on this post - I started it on Thursday, but didn't actually post until Saturday. Blogger is weird that way!)

No comments: