/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mystery in a Corner - the final picture!

At long last, I've been given the go-ahead to post my completed Mystery in a Corner, designed by Gay Ann Rogers. I actually finished it much earlier this month, but since not everyone had received theirs yet, Gay Ann asked me not to post the picture. Now that some other stitchers have finished and are starting to post their finished pieces online, I'm proud to show off mine!
I chose both corner 1 and side 1. I had already posted about why I chose corner 1. I chose side 1 because I thought the overall design shape more pleasing when I combined this side choice with my chosen corner (as opposed to side 2).

I'm sorry if the picture is a bit dark. I just got a new computer and I haven't tweaked all of the monitor settings yet. I may have darkened the picture too much to compensate for the brightness of the monitor!

With the new computer, hopefully I won't have to deal with the sudden "blue screens" that made dealing with my old laptop such a pain. I hope to start posting more again!

4 comments:

tintocktap said...

Your Mystery in a Corner is gorgeous! I like the way the parts you chose all fit together.

Mary Corbet said...

Pretty! I love the inside edge around the square in the blue.

What will you do with it?!

Cyn said...

Hi Jeanne,

This turned out beautifully!

How are you going to finish this project?

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Karoline said...

It's gorgeous, congratulations