/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Friday, August 1, 2008

The misnamed border, and an award!

Yes, apparently the never-ending blue border did have an end, and I reached it! The rest of this piece should go fairly quickly. There are complex stitches, but they are large stitches, so they should work up easily, especially since I love fiddly stitches. (OK, I'm weird, I admit it!) I will be changing a few things from Jean Hilton's original ScottLee. In a couple of places, she provided some options, and I think I like some of the options more than the original selections.

On another note, I'm very surprised and pleased that Joanie awarded me a "Kreativ Blogger" award! Thank you so much, Joanie!

Now, I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 additional blogs, but with over 100 blogs in my blog reader, I'm finding it very difficult to choose! I'd like to do some stitching tonight, so I'm going to take the easy way out. I may pass the award on later this weekend, if I can choose only five from all of the wonderful blogs!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

amazing advance.i love the piece, look so good.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The border is beautiful. I have to admit I like this although stitching all that counted stuff would drive me nuts.

Of course maybe you'll just ship it to me when it's done?

Jane, exiting very hastily to go hide under the bed in CH where Jeanne can't find me, right? LOL

Ruth M. said...

Love, love LOVE this piece--the colors are gorgeous. cant wait to see it finished!


Ruth