/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tiramisu finished, and GAR mystery started

Here it is! Tiramisu is complete! Click on the picture to enlarge. Again, this is an EGA GCC by Dakota Rogers, stitched on 34ct Cafe au Lait Legacy linen with Vikki Clayton's Steelies. I'm stitching it with the CyberStitchers chapter. The piece will remain unframed until after it returns from the class evaluation. It is due to our class coordinator in July.

At the mini stitching retreat today, the stitchers around me voted for me to start the Gay Ann Rogers mystery design. The Jim Wurth piece will be next though! This pic shows the progress I made today. It's working up pretty quickly, since everything I've stitched so far only uses one strand. This means I don't need to use a laying tool, and can stitch two handed.

To recap my previous notes, I'm using 25ct Pearl Linen in natural with Vikki Clayton's Winterberry 1431.

3 comments:

Karoline said...

Tiramisu is gorgeous Jeanne, congratulations

Jeanne said...

Thanks!

vewe said...

hello
I am in Belgium and I love needlework .(sorry for my english , I try )
This work is wonderfull and I like to do it
but I don't find it to buy on line and belgium is Far
Is it possible to buy the kit of the design somewhere ?
drugman.wauty@compaqnet.be
many thanks to answer