/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tiramisu Progress

Here's an update on Tiramisu!

This is the full length of the sampler (click on the picture to enlarge!). The bottom band (band 12) is complete, and bands 11 and 10 are almost complete. I stopped working on band 10 because I wasn't sure I liked the lightest value in the middle of the darkest. It seemed that I might be able to better judge the effect once I had the rest of the bands in. I'm still doubtful about that light color, and am debating switching to the second lightest value there.

This piece is on 34ct Cafe au Lait linen from Legacy, using 4 values of Vikki Clayton's "Steelies" series in regular weight silk.

4 comments:

Kali said...

Oh fabulous design. I love the colors you're using :)

Jeanne said...

Thanks Kimberly!

Jamie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Jeanne said...

Thanks Jamie!