/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hardanger: Option 3 Before and After

Last week I posted three options for the end area of my pastel hardanger design. The responses from readers overwhelmingly agreed that option 3 was the way to go.

So, what does option 3 look like, once it’s stitched? The photo below gives a good idea of the “before” and the “after.”

The picture of the entire piece shows how this decision works with the rest of the design.

I think all of you were right. This option really does compliment and balance the open areas near the center.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you are happy with it after we all put our oar in! Did you enjoy stitching it?

Yvette Stanton said...

I think its beautiful, and you've done a lovely job of stitching it too. Congratulations on solving your "problem area" so well!

Kelly said...

This is a beautiful piece. I like how you opened up the end. Good decision!!

Denise said...

Your piece is gorgeous!

So glad you are happy with your decision.

Sylvia said...

Jeanne, I just sent you email saying I wanted to see what you had decided to do with this piece. It's gorgeous and I am glad you are happy with the choice you made.

Susan said...

This is really lovely. Congratulations!