Sometime in mid-April, I realized that I neglected to write any goals for the month! Here's a recap of April:
- Only 11 blog posts for the month. Pretty unimpressive!
- Attended two wonderful classes with Marion Scoular.
- Started and finished Marion's The Long and the Short Of It.
- Started and made good progress on Marion's Cinders.
- Made very good progress on Winds of Color.
- Picked out colors for Mystery in a Corner by Gay Ann Rogers.
For May, here are my goals:
- Keep blogging, aiming for 3-4 posts per week.
- Finish Cinders.
- Finish Winds of Color.
- Start Mystery in a Corner (especially since I have to lead the project at my ANG meeting on 5/14)
- Start the next Jim Wurth piece, if it arrives early enough in the month.