Background: I'd guess I started this project in 2004 or 2005 (though it could have been earlier). It's another one that was a lunchtime project, so it only saw 15 minutes of attention a couple of times a week (on a good week).
Why it's not done: When I changed jobs three years ago, this project came home and hasn't been touched since. I don't know why it didn't find its way into my new desk.
What's left to do: I've finished about one-third of the blackwork bands, and only a tiny bit of the border. I've got to do all of the cutwork, both in the border and the initials band, in addition to finishing the vine, flowers, leaves, and blackwork bands.