/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Monday, September 15, 2008

Strawberry Girl progress

Up until Wednesday evening, I hadn't touched my barely-begun Strawberry Girl since the last post I had about her. I finally finished the outlining on Friday, and then it just took off. I couldn't believe how quickly the patterned areas (the kerchief, bodice, and sleeves) filled in. Her hair and basket took a bit longer, but all in all, I made great progress this weekend!

I still have one final step to do on the basket, but I'll finish that up tonight and start on her skirt. I love how quickly this is stitching up and how much fun it is!

4 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

How pretty.

Kathy A. said...

She is indeed lovely. She reminds me of Beatrice's Nordic Angel.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing more.

venus said...

me ha encantado todo el blog, pero la mujer fresa me ha cautivado. sería posible obtener el patrón o esquema. saludos