/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another busy week

Sorry for not posting much this week. For maybe the fourth time in a year, both EGA and ANG meetings fell in the same week! So I had EGA on Monday, ANG tonight, and the LNS stitch night tomorrow.

I've been working on the canvas for my cousin's daughter, which I started on the plane to Vegas. In case you're wondering, the canvas is one of Kathy Schenkel's First Christmas canvases. You can see it on this page of Kathy's site. It's number CO301, and I should be done with the stitching by Saturday or Sunday.

If you haven't explored Kathy's site, you're in for a treat. Her canvases are so much fun! My LNS has had her trunk show in each of the last two years, and it's always difficult to choose only one or two! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't know you it's cruel to show more wonderful designs to someone on a Stash Diet? ;-) At least you can't buy any of the designs from her website, otherwise I would have snatched up the Santa Chef (with lobster!)

Jeanne said...

:-) There's a reason I put the "enabling" tag on that post!