/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been tagged!

If you read the comments on my last post, you'll see that Cynthia has tagged me for my first ever 'tag' meme.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So here goes nothing...
  1. I try to keep my blog specifically about stitching. I didn't think that was so weird when I started, but it seems to be a rarity! Plus, I'm obviously deviating from that today!

  2. DH and I were high-school sweethearts. We broke up for a bit during college, but that didn't last too long.

  3. My pets are two retired racing greyhounds named Sophie and Tucker. No, they were not named for Sophie Tucker the vaudeville actress. Sophie was Sophie when we got her, and Tucker was named Lucky. Since he had already been returned to the greyhound adoption group once and was very ill when he first showed up, we decided he wasn't so Lucky! We wanted something that sounded somewhat similar, so he became Tucker. (I didn't find out about Sophie Tucker until later, but DH claims he knew the name!)

  4. I have always hated watermelon. The fastest way to ruin a fruit salad, in my opinion, is to add watermelon to it - then everything tastes like watermelon!

  5. I would rather drive in a snowstorm than on a rainy night. In a snowstorm, at least, other drivers (usually) slow down. In the dark and rain, it's almost as difficult to see because of the glare, but nobody slows down.

  6. I went to an all-girls high school, graduated in a class of 45 girls. I then went on to major in engineering in college, where my basic Chem class had over 200 people in it, with only about 10 women. Talk about culture shock!

  7. My first childhood dog was only 4 days younger than me. My parents were dealing with a six-week old infant and six-week old puppy at the same time!

I'm going to break rule #3 of the meme, and not tag anybody. If you want to participate, consider yourself tagged, and please leave a comment with a link to your post!

2 comments:

Meari said...

Interesting factoids about yourself :)

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo, Jeanne! Thanks for "playing"! Enjoyed learning bits about you.