/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good stuff in the mail!

I've had packages waiting for me when I returned home from work over the past two days. Last week, I also received some goodies! Best of all, three of the four packages weren't new projects - they were returning GCCs.

Last week my Luck of the Irish and Tiramisu returned home. These were taken to the LNS for framing this past Thursday. I'll be sure to share pics of the framing!

Yesterday, Fantasy Remembered was on my doorstep. I should be able to finish it in the near future. Stay tuned!

Of course, the remaining package was my order from Gay Ann Rogers. The box was surprisingly heavy! I soon found out why! Gay Ann is so thorough in her instructions that each design has dozens of pages to describe the intricate stitch sequences.

Take Flower Girl, for example. The paperwork for this consists of 4 oversize (11" x 17") charts, a color picture, 3 pages of introduction, and 67 pages of instructions! The entire pile of paper in the box, for 6 pieces, was over 2 inches thick! I can't wait to work on these, but wait I must, as I have plenty to finish before I can start something new.

Hmmm..... maybe I can find a few projects that don't have a lot of work left to do, and count those toward the challenge... so much for my list!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

How exciting to get three GCCs back from evaluation at the same time!