/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Dancing (but no picture!)

I was so excited that I finished Fantasy Remembered late last night! It's my first completed stumpwork piece, and I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

I wish I could share a picture. :-(

I couldn't wait to get it to the framer, so I took it in today. Unfortunately, I failed to take a picture of it before I dropped it off to be framed. Oops!

Well, my LNS is the frame shop, so I'll try to sneak into the back workroom to take a picture while I'm there for stitch night on Thursday.

***************************************************
At long last, this is my second finish for the WIP-loss challenge!

WIP-loss challenge status: 2 down, 8 to go

It's progress, plus the mystery sampler isn't far behind!! :-)

No comments: