/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Thursday, November 1, 2007

October recap & November goals

I did pretty well this past month. Here were my goals for October:

  • Blog more! DONE! Well, 13 posts in October compared to 8 in September and 9 in August. That's certainly an improvement!!!
  • Let's try this again: Catch up on the GAR mystery sampler. DONE! Hooray!!! I'm caught up except for the "accessorizing" of the kitchen.
  • Complete Christmas ornament for my cousin's little girl, and turn it in to the finisher. DONE! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
  • Since I started a tiny penny rug as an EGA program tonight, I have to turn it into a gift, since gift stitching is an exception to my WIP-loss challenge. Since it will match my sister's kitchen, it sounds like it's for her! I'd like to finish it this month. Um... this kinda got lost with everything else that was going on.
  • Work on some of the other pieces in my challenge list (or other WIPs/UFOs). DONE! I worked on Examplar IV and Fantasy Remembered.
To top it off, I actually finished Fantasy Remembered! Two down on the WIP-loss challenge!!!

******************************************
For November, here are my goals:
  • Keep blogging!
  • Finish the GAR mystery sampler.
  • Start and finish the Jim Wurth ornament that's due out this month.
  • Complete the border on Examplar IV.
  • Work on some of the other pieces in my challenge list (or other WIPs/UFOs).
It seems that my stitching momentum is picking up - or maybe I'm just setting more realistic goals!

1 comment:

Kate (pereka) said...

Good luck with your goals!

Happy NaBloPoMo!

K.