/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Framed Goldwork

Last night was our local EGA meeting, so I didn't get much (ok, any) work done on my ongoing projects. Instead, there was a program on ruching. It's pretty neat how a few running stitches can turn a strip of fabric into a pretty flower!

Since I don't have any new work to show you, this post will feature the recent framing of my three goldwork pieces stitched over the summer. The same molding was used for all three pieces so they can be laid out on the wall in a column or row as shown, although I haven't found the right spot for them yet. From top to bottom, we have English Goldwork Heart II, Luck of the Irish Golden Shamrock, and English Goldwork Heart I. All three were group correspondence courses from Michele Roberts. The hearts were from ANG and are now retired, and the shamrock is an EGA course.

Enjoy!

No comments: