/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Dance: Mystery Sampler

Yes! It's done! I've finished the Redwork Sampler Full of Surprises by Gay Ann Rogers, otherwise known as the Mystery Sampler!

I made another change to the kitchen, which worked well when I realized that there was no date on the sampler. I have a calendar in my kitchen at home, why not in the sampler cottage? It's a tiny bit out of scale, but it's not too bad.




The bathroom was stitched as charted, with the appropriate monogram on the towels.

Here is the complete sampler, stitched on 25ct natural Pearl Linen with Vikki Clayton's Hand-Dyed Fibers in Winterberry 1431. Thanks, Gay Ann, for such an enjoyable project. I had fun personalizing it!
***************************************************
WIP-loss challenge status: 3 down, 7 to go

No comments: