/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Monday, November 12, 2007

Minor progress on Scottlee

Thanks to everyone for the great comments I've received recently!

I just realized that I neglected to tell the end of the Evertite story. As I mentioned previously, I found that both ends of one bar had split last Sunday. I contacted the company, a replacement bar was sent out on Monday. It showed up at my house on Wednesday!

The bars went together wonderfully (no warping!), and Scottlee is in progress once again. Between finishing the GAR sampler, the Jane Zimmerman samples, and another kissing pillow, I haven't spent a ton of time on Scottlee, but I did finish a couple of sections of alternating continental and added some satin stitches in Very Velvet.Any crookedness in the picture is entirely due to operator error in taking the picture, and does not reflect how the piece is mounted in the frame! (The operator being me!) :-)

I hope to make more progress this evening.

Thanks again to the Evertite company for an amazing response.

No comments: