/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Monday, April 30, 2007

April Recap & May Goals

April went by pretty fast. Here's what I was able to accomplish, stitching-wise:

  • Finished and framed Bent Creek's Wedding Row for a wedding in May
  • Finished part 1 of the Gay Ann Rogers mystery sampler (a.k.a. A Redwork Mystery Full of Surprises)
  • Finished Jim Wurth's Hearts & Flowers (squeaked under the wire with that one!)
  • Made some progress on the background for Goldwork Heart II by Michele Roberts

Wow. It didn't seem like I did that much, but it looks like I did a lot!

May is going to be a very busy month, with a project being started at the EGA meeting on 5/7, and then the EGA regional seminar 5/16 - 5/20, during which I'm taking two classes. So, besides starting these three projects, I'd like to:

  • Complete GAR mystery window 1
  • Complete the background on the goldwork heart
  • Start GAR mystery window 2

I probably won't get to start the next Jim Wurth installment that comes out the week of the 15th, but we'll see.

No comments: