/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Friday, April 6, 2007

SBQ: Blog Criteria

It's time for another Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week!

This week's SBQ was suggested by Heather:

How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth repeat and/or regular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular? Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog a good example of what you like to read?

I generally look for two things when deciding to save a blog link:

  1. Frequency of posts: If I visit a blog and find that postings are generally months apart, it's not one I'm going to visit again soon.
  2. Content: The majority of the posts should have some needlework-based content (with a few pictures, of course!). If I'm looking at a blog that claims to be about stitching, I'd like it to be mainly about stitching! Some people might like their blogs to be well-rounded with all aspects of life. I'm just not one of them! As much as I love my DH and two greyhounds (Sophie & Tucker, if you care), they aren't (and won't be) main topics on my stitching blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

check my blog and see if you like visiting or not. I do talk sometimes about my life so it may be boring for you. You can always check the pictures :)) lol It is updated almost everyday !!!

Dawn B. said...

Amen, I fell the same way.