/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wedding Row Update

I made a lot of progress yesterday!

Hopefully tonight I'll be able to finish everything but the personalization, which will likely be stitched either Thursday or Friday.

Tomorrow evening is our monthly ANG meeting. This is our "April Foolish" meeting, which means our main program consists of sharing our "less fortunate" needlework. The meeting notice describes it as

This is a chance to show off your earliest, your worst, your "why did I ever ________?" Or maybe you will just have a story to share that fits the category.

I haven't ventured into my closet yet to see what I'm going to bring. I have a couple of things in mind. I'll share them here, if people are interested! :-P

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great progress on wedding row! Your meeting sounds fun, you should definitely share here too!