/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It's a cottage!

I've made a bit of progress on my Gay Ann Rogers mystery sampler, and now have a cottage!


Unfortunately, the fabric has a loose fold down the center, which is why the left half looks a little bit crooked. Once I figured out what thread/fabric combo I was going to use, I was too impatient to iron the fabric before I put it on scroll rods! :-) I'm telling myself it should flatten out as I work the piece and tighten the rods - I hope!

I'm off to add some borders...

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a really cute house Jeanne. I have never done a mystery stitching project although I have done them in the quilting world. It's fun to see how they unfold piece by piece. Keep up the good work!

Meari said...

Looks good, Jeanne!

Cheryl said...

Hi! Seen your email over at stitching bloggers - welcome to the group :) Enjoyed reading your blog

Jeanne W. said...

Thank you ladies!