/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009

In an effort to get myself into blogging more regularly, I've taken the plunge.  I signed up for National Blog Posting Month, or NaBloPoMo, which challenges bloggers to post every day for the month of November.  I did this (successfully!) two years ago, and I hope I can do as well this year. 

Of course, two years ago, I was stitching much more, so I had more to blog about.  In lieu of writing about what I'm currently stitching, I've instead decided to blog on a theme this month.  Don't worry; the theme is still very much about my stitching.  Each day, I'll write a post about one of my WIPs.

Yes, I have enough WIPs (Works in Progress), or, perhaps more accurately, WISPs* (Works in Slow Progress) to feature one each day for the month.  Who knows?  I may continue into December, if more turn up in my digging!

In case you're wondering, today's featured WIP will follow this in a separate post.


* Some people might call these UFOs (UnFinished Objects), but I really prefer WISP.  It sounds like I really do intend to finish them.  And I do.  Someday.

3 comments:

Ginny B said...

Really looking forward to your daily blogging. Maybe this will give me the energy I need to get out my own WISPs!

Edy said...

What a great idea! I'm trying to update my blog at least once a week! (an improvement over once a month!)

M&Co. said...

Oh what a great idea! I may have to steal it when I run out of things to say.